Once upon a time...not to long ago
i went to the hospital more dead then alive
it was my stomach...last night again
same god stomach pain

At the hospital a crazy nurse told me...
" Son don't worry , you'l be fine"...
I said to her.." fuck you , make me well "!!!!!
she was so good to me , the doctor came..
and told me son you'l be fine

Fuck yo all , i screamd at them...
give me something to keep the pain under control
but no...they said son be calm...an endoscopy
is necesary to be done

Last time i did one , i remember that...
o long shit in my neck and in my stomach
BIG pain to my chest...K.O light's fade out...


after that i whent home at a traffic light
in my direction a hot blonde
damnnn...i said again a hot blonde
nice tit's , masive ass , nice smile

WTF??? is in my mind
i dont know nobody knows
but that is a fine bitch , and the pain is still big
im thinking at my girl...

today i must see her...
but i can't , the pain is to great
i call her , her voice is good to me
the pain is flying away...
WTF???? is that? i realy love her?
YES , if only her voice is beter then drugs fo' pain

I fucking love her...what a new thing
and her voice give me power to..?
to live , to love , to hear how she  breathe
Many night's i think at her...she does the same?
i think not...she is slepping

acest post e in engleza....am avut o criza cu limba engleza ( intelegeti voi ) , daca nu va prinde-ti nu va speriati poate nu are sens....sau are ?!?